Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Ow! My tooth hurts!

One a sunny Monday morning, my mum and I went to the Dentist in Pt.England for my tooth extraction.

Before we went, I had some breakfast. I had some scrumptious spaghetti. After that I got changed and my mum and I went to the Panmure shops to catch the bus.

Image result for toothSoon, we hopped off at the closest bus stop and we went to the Pt.England Dentist, which is just next to Pt.England School. we waited nearly a whole hour before the dentist called us in. I was a bit scared.



First, the dentist numbed my tooth with anesthetic so my tooth wouldn’t hurt when it gets removed. It took a while before my mouth was numb. Then it was extraction time, the dentist got out a tool and wriggled the tooth out. It hurt just a bit.

After the dentist appointment, the dentist gave us the tooth in a tissue because the tooth was bleeding. We went home in the bus. Whenever I eat now, the place where the tooth used to be feels a bit weird because I use that tooth mostly for biting my food and now it's not there.

We are learning to understand and use language features in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate time words to sequence the events in my recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.