Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

Now, money grows on trees!

On a dark Saturday evening, my family, friends and I went to my friend, Tristan’s birthday held at my other friend Ace’s house because Tristan’s house is too small for a party.


Image result for Money tree gameWhen we got there, we said, “Happy Birthday” to Tristan. There was not many things for us to do but to play on our ipads, phones and tablets so I asked my sister for her phone. I played a game called money tree. The main goal is to tap the tree on the screen  so that the money will fall.

Before long, I got bored of the game so I watched some youtube videos. I watched Dance Central three game play so I could get used to the dances. I watched about 20 different dances.

After a few minutes, it was time to eat. I ate some chicken, spaghetti and rice. I was full after eating. It was very delicious.

Soon, after I finished eating, Tristan and I decided to watch what was on television. We watched karate kid. It is about a kid who tries to win a karate tournament.


When the movie finished, we had to go. We walked home because our house is close by. Next time we go to a party I hope there are more games because it was slightly boring. Maybe we could play some outdoor activity next time if someone has a ball.

We are learning to understand and use language features in my recount.
I know this when I use appropriate time words to sequence the events in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.