Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

I love eating spam!!!



On an early Sunday morning, I went to my basketball training. I went with my family and teammates.


We did a quick warm up, then we did some drills like egg beater and four corners. Egg beater is a shooting drill with two balls. Four corners is a passing drill with one to four balls and the more balls, the harder it gets. Soon we did a five on five game. We did not count the scores but we had fun.


Later some of my teammates and I  went to my teammates house which was at West Auckland. We went to my teammate’s room and played his PS4. The first game we played was minecraft. We played the tutorial , went on creative mode and found all the secrets. We found all the 12 music discs, found stampy’s house and found Mojang’s Castle. I already found all the secrets but one music disc. Then we made a rapid fire arrow shooter. We filled it with flame charges, but the flame charges burned the sand temple.

Image result for Cooked SpamEventually we had lunch. We ate one of my favourite foods which is spam and rice. It was really tasty and delicious! Also, I drank a cup of water afterwards.


Not before long, we went back to the room and played PS4 . We watched Five Nights at Freddy 4 gameplay and theories on youtube. The my friend played NBA2k15. The match was Golden State Warriors vs Spurs.


Meanwhile my other friend and I played Minecraft Pocket Edition on our phone and tablet. We cut some trees down and made a house. Suddenly, I got lost! I couldn’t find the house until I saw my friend’s name tag so I ran towards it and helped build the house.

Time flew by and we had to go. It was fun going to my friend’s house. I wish we had more time so we could finish building the house together.

We are learning to use language features in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use different sentence starters to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.