Pages

Saturday 15 August 2015

Attack, cats!

On a cold Saturday Evening, my friends, family and I went to my friend’s house because it was his birthday.
Image result for Battle Cats Logo
When we got there, I went upstairs and played with my friends. We played on tone of my friend’s ipad. We played a game called Battle Cats, It was a really fun game. The game was about the cats (you) are trying to take over the world. We beat a lot of countries and the hardest country we beat was Japan because their boss was really strong.


Soon we had to eat. There was lots of different, tasty food to choose from. I ate a few nuggets and some rice. I was full after eating that.


Later my friends and I played hide n seek in the dark. The room was so dark, I couldn’t see a thing! My hiding spot I mostly hid in was the corner of the room because I wasn’t found when I hid there.


After a few rounds of hiding, We went downstairs to watch my friend open the presents. The funniest present he got was from his brothers because they gave him some crackers! It was funny but he still ate it. He got cool presents like Teenage mutant ninja turtle toys, they were small and plastic. He also got big, plastic super hero toys, some could move and some could talk!

Next we had to go home. Before we went home, my brother and I got a few blue balloon because blue is one of our favourite colours. When it’s my birthday, I want to receive cool presents like what he got.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives like cool and small in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.