Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Superhero Parties are Awesome!

On a sunny weekend on the 15th of February I attended a birthday party. The party was at Farmcove. I went with my family and friends. It was a superhero themed party. The birthday boy was was turning four.

When we arrived, there were lots of people dressed up as superheroes. some were dressed as superman, some were spider man and some were wearing iron man suits. When it was eating time, I ate some rice, pizza, watermelon, and some meat like pork and chicken.

Image result for super heroesNext I went on the bouncy caste. Some people got stuck when they jumped to the side of the bouncy castle. My friends and I also played Five Nights at Freddys Role play. I always win because my friends are very easy to beat. After that, our parents called us because there was ice cream for us to eat. The ice cream was vanilla flavoured. After we have eaten, I went to back to the bouncy castle. While my friends and I were in the bouncy castle, it started to deflate and we became stuck in the deflated bouncy castle. Finally I got out of the bouncy castle and our parents told us to go home. Before going home, my brother gave me some more ice cream and I said "Thank you!"

Finally we went home. I was very happy and my brother wanted to go back as well. I ate some lollies that were from the party on the way home. I think I might have my own superhero themed party for my next birthday.

WALT use language features correctly in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use time words like 'before' in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.