Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Baby Brothers Birthday


Baby Brothers Birthday

Do you like to go to the to someone’s birthday? In marvelous March it was my brothers
Brilliant birthday. I went with my family and friends to Mcdonalds to celebrate.

First I played with my friends. We played tag in the colourful park. I hid in the long slide. I was not found until one of my friends told the tagger I was there. It took me a long time for me to tag someone and it made me very, very, very tired. I thought the people who were taggers were also tired.

Then we ate. Before we ate we had grace. Next my brother blew the candle. We sang the happy birthday song. I got a plate and got a burger and chicken. Then I ate a square shaped, chocolate cake. It was really, really, really scrumptious.

After that we played a very, very, very cool game. We played pass the parcel. Do you like frisbees? The prize was some frisbees. Everyone got a prize. We all played with the frisbees. Did you know that did you know that the inventor frisbee got the frisbee idea from a teenager throwing a popcorn tin lid?

Later the parents called us that we were going home. I was really happy and exited my head exploded!! When we got home I helped my brother to open the presents, It was the best day ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.