Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

Playing with Lego is fun!

My brother wanted to fight with our Lego creations. We made a lot of noise and a big mess. I was starting to lose so I got out my robot minion and myself, I started winning after that. When my brother’s creations were smashed, he got out his last creation and it destroyed all my creations. He was able to do it because he had put lots of spikes on his creation.Do you like playing with Lego? On  a sunny Sunday 24th of May, my brother and I were were bored, so we played with some Lego at home after mass.I got out the Lego box and my brother started constructing. While I was thinking of what to build, my brother quickly started building something. He was building like a quick buildozer. After a while, I finally decided what to build and started building swiftly. I built a large sword, the sword was longer than a ruler. I also built a small minion with strong claws, a bird, a robot with a rocket launcher and myself with a shiny sword.
Image result for legoLate on the day, my brother wanted to fight again so we got some more Lego blocks and started building again. I got the spikes so he couldn't use them to win again but he got the claws and upgraded his creations. We started fighting but because my brother used claws for his creations, I lost because they were too strong and powerful.

It was a great, fun game but it was very messy so we soon stopped playing and packed up. Next time we fight I’ll remember to make some spikes and claws to my creations so I could win.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use verbs, adverbs and adjectives in my recount.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dhon,
    I like the way that you have organised your ideas into paragraphs. I also like to play Lego! Why do you like to play Lego?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.