Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

I'm so wet!

On a sunny, Sunday afternoon my family, friends and I went to the swimming pool because it was my friend’s brother’s birthday.


Image result for indoor small poolIt was a small pool and it was indoors. Everyone got changed and went into the cold pool first. Some people took out aqua equipment like huge beach balls and swimming boards. My friend and I got a beach ball went played volleyball in the pool. It was hard to get the ball because the water slowed us down.


Then we had something to eat. I had some tasty spaghetti, warm pizza, juice and a few gummy cokes. We ate the food and then we dived back into the pool.



My friend and I hopped on a big swimming board and floated around the pool. Soon the board started to sink so we jumped off it and made a huge splash. We jumped back on, but there were too many people so it was hard to get back on.


Soon our parents called us because it was time to go home. We had a quick shower and got changed.

My favourite part of the birthday was playing volleyball in the water.

We are learning to use descriptive language in my writing.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives to make my writing interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.