Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Run! Freddy is going to kill us!

Do you like friends visiting your house? In the long weekend, my friends came over to my friends house. They came over to my house because we were having a party.


First we played the computer. Then we watched some Youtube videos. On Youtube, we watched Markiplier play five nights at Freddy’s and five nights at Freddy’s animations. Five nights at Freddy’s is a game where you are a night guard and you try to survive from Freddy and his friends.


Then we went outside to play some basketball. We shot 3 - pointers. I missed most of my shots. Late we played knock-out. Knock-out is a game where there are two balls and you have to keep on shooting until you make it in, but if the person behind you shoots before you and gets it in you’re out. After that we did one on one.


After playing basketball we went inside and ate some food. We had pork and rice. It was very yummy.


Later we went to my room and played hide ‘n’ seek in the dark. It was really funny because I was sitting on the bed and the person who was in couldn't find me because it was very dark.


Then some of my friends had to go home so we stopped playing hide ‘n’ seek. Tristan and I played five nights at Freddy’s three on android.  I was stuck on night 2, night two is really hard. Later we played minecraft P.E and I played Tristan’s treasure hunt.

It was an exciting day. I wanted to play more but then it was time to go to bed. I look forward to my next basketball game.


WALT understand and use appropriate language features.
I know I can do this when I use time words and past tense in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.