Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mother's Day Recount

WALT write a recount about Mother's Day.
I know I have done this when I can write what I did for Mother's Day.

On Sunday it was Mother’s Day. My family and I went to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate my Mum.

At the restaurant there was chinese food. There was so much food I couldn’t pick which one to eat. I picked pork on rice. It took a long time for the food to come.

When the food came I tried to use the chopsticks but it was hard because the food keep falling off my chopsticks. My sister asked the waiter for spoons and forks.

After going to the restaurant we went home and I gave my card to My Mum. When she read it she was happy she said “Thank you” and I gave her a hug.

It was the best Mother’s Day ever.
By Dhon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.